23 yo | sensitive | cheerful | independent |

Friday, June 1, 2012

living on a jet plane *ga nyambung sama isi*

"do you know Plane ?"
*stupid question* *sigh*
hmm...better question, "have you ever watched video about the production of  a plane or video about plane which is landing or taking off  from its cockpit ?"
"no?"
"pity you. Then you have to watch it now"
i dont know why, but i was curious about those things. i looked for that in youtube, and i found it, then watched it seriously (?).
the thing that came to my mind is, "how could they do that?", "how could they make that very really huge plane?", "how could they drive that kinda big thing?" *apaan sih gw -___-
pokonya gitu lah, ajaib. kagum aja gw. keren masbro.
satu lagi, pertanyaan paling keren dan kritis sepanjang masa,
"ko pesawat bisa terbang sih?"
"ko gw jd ngomong pake bahasa indonesia sih?"

back to english.

so guys, for me plane is,
"confusing"

and now I am so...
"ga penting"

I know. I know that. I really know that.